Do I need a contract?
Yes, if you want to protect your business. When used properly, contracts can protect a company by clearly outlining the intentions, boundaries, and expectations of both parties of a project by doing the following:
- Setting specific scope of work commitments so that both parties know exactly what to expect regarding performance
- Protecting key company assets such as client lists, vendors, and other intellectual property with confidentiality and non-disclosure provisions
- Ensuring that you are more likely to get compensated for your services with detailed payment terms
- In case you do end up in a dispute, reducing the risk of high legal costs with alternate dispute resolution clauses
Who created these contracts? Can these templates be trusted?
Raven Willis, a qualified and appointed attorney with over 19 years of experience with contracts, has used basic frameworks and transformed them into carefully crafted and amplified contracts to suit the needs of the intended agreement. She incorporates clear details that cover all angles, while protecting the involved parties.
Do these contract templates work in all states? What about Canada?
These contract templates are crafted to work throughout the United States. Unfortunately, the contracts are not valid in Canada. If you do decide to use any of these contract templates outside of the United States, we strongly advise that you first have the contract reviewed and approved by a local attorney.
What are the benefits of a membership plan?
Some of the amazing benefits our members enjoy include:
- Full access to our downloadable premium contracts, with the ability to request a specific template that is not yet available on the site.
- Weekly Q&As via our exclusive members-only Facebook group. Members receive real-time answers from Raven Willis or other available attorneys in the group.
- $200 discount on our most popular trademarking package that includes a comprehensive search, detailed report, specimen gathering, and application submission to the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Free weekly trademark monitoring. Members receive a weekly report of any application that was submitted to the USPTO for any mark that might be too similar to theirs. This affords our members the opportunity to object to that mark’s registration, therefore preserving their exclusive rights.
- Various surprise perks throughout the year.
- Please check back! We’re always adding new benefits, services and products to our site! As our members evolve, so do we!
Can I buy a single contract template?
Our contracts are NOT sold individually; however, you can access any contract you desire through our membership plan. Our membership plan provides greater value to our members, as a single contract will exceed the monthly membership price by hundreds of dollars.
How do I access my templates?
After you have joined our membership program, you can simply login to the membership portal to gain access to all templates, checklists, videos and more.
How are these templates delivered?
All of our templates are available to download as editable word documents.
Can I share my templates?
The templates available on our site are to be used by members only. Upon joining our membership, you agree to these specific terms and are required to comply with the same.
What is your refund policy?
Monthly Membership: Currently, we do not offer refunds with our monthly plan.
Annual Memberships: We want to make sure you’re getting the full value of your annual plan with a 5-day refund policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy, even if that means a refund. The refund will be issued less $199 within the current period.
To initiate the refund process, please email email@example.com.
All cancelled plans will be in an active state until the end of the subscription time.
All refunds shall be returned within 30 days. You can use your NML membership until that time.
How do I cancel my membership?
You can initiate the cancellation of your membership plan through the membership portal.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, if you have a change of heart, we will always welcome you back at the current rate applied at that time.
Have additional questions that aren't answered here??
Contact the Help Desk!
We’re here to help!
You can complete our form, or you can email email@example.com.