Revenue Share Independent Contractor Agreement (Pro Contractor)
This Revenue Share Independent Contractor Agreement is a contract template that businesses and service providers can use to define and govern their business arrangement, while allowing for flexible payment arrangements. Drafted by business lawyers who specialize in complex agreements, this contract helps ensure that the Independent Contractor is protected as they work with the Company.
This template is easily customizable and contains default terms that:
- Allow the Independent Contractor to share in the revenue of the business it serves
- Give the Independent Contractor the ability to directly reap the benefits of its contributions to the company’s bottom line
- Protect the Independent Contractor’s intellectual property
- Prevent malicious public statements and reviews
- Prevent loss of human capital resources
- Are easily enforceable
This template was last updated: November 2021
Be sure to complete all applicable sections, remove all commentary, and consult a local attorney before executing!
Have questions about this document? Schedule a consultation by visiting www.NewMillenniaLegal.as.me.
December 15, 2021